- Any diseases or tumors that relate to Aids including HIV or cancer resulted from Aids including HIV.
- The evidence from a pathophysiologist shows that the insured has had a cancer before insuring with the Company.
- The insured has a cancer within 90 days after insuring with the Company in the first year.
- The insured must be 15 – 59 years old.
- The Company warrants to renew the policy until the insured reaches age 65 years old. Premium will increase based on age range.
- The insured can select the coverage as desired starting from 200,000 – 700,000 Baht. (The insured can purchase cancer insurance from the Company under the sum insured of 1 million Baht/person)
- The Company reserves the right to consider application forms that contain complete and accurate information.
Following occupations are not accepted.
- Battery factory workers
- Dry battery factory workers
- Nuclear power plant workers
- Petroleum plant workers
- Persons who work in a factory that uses radioactivity for production such as medical equipment factory.
- Nickel mine workers
- Persons who expose to coal dust, oil and asbestos.
- Terms, conditions and exclusions are in line with what stated in the policy.
- Please thoroughly read all the details of coverage, terms and conditions before purchasing the insurance.