Procedure and duration of Motor Insurance application
- The insured checks premium rate with the Company.
- If the insured desires to purchase insurance after receiving premium information, the insured should complete an application form with accurate information.
- If the insured wants to purchase ‘named-driver motor insurance’, copy of driver license must be attached to the application form.
- The Company officer inspects car condition and checks completeness and correctness of information on the application form.
- If the information is insufficient or evidence information is incomplete, the Company will contact the insured to obtain more information or documents.
- When the Company receives the premium, it will issue and mails the policy with in 7 working days.
- If the insured has any inquiry, please contact Motor Underwriting Department at no. 0-2665-4000